2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
There are many Baytown drivers who have their eye on the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L. Can you blame them? The Jeep Grand Cherokee L is a jammed pack SUV with state-of-the-art amenities, lots of legroom, features, and technology for the best ride every time.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is already one of the most awarded SUVs available today, so why not take your Jeep love to the next level? Contact us at Gulfgate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram for more information on the Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
To build off the award-winning Jeep Grand Cherokee, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L has a fresh style, sleek lines, more legroom in all three rows, and a ton of comfort and convenience. The Jeep Grand Cherokee L has its own honor from Ward’s AutoWorld naming it the Most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class. Here are some key features that Pearland drivers love:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with a 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
You will not have to worry if the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L will have enough space for everyone to sit comfortably or if you will have room for large items. You can expect a lot of room within the cabin of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st-row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st-row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 37.3 inches
Additionally, you can customize the cabin of your Jeep Grand Cherokee L. Add a split-back folding bench seat, two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the second and third-row seats.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
Pasadena drivers already know how dependable Jeeps are, which remains for all of its models. Therefore, you can expect greatness when choosing between three four-wheel-drive systems. Not to mention that the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L delivers a best-in-class towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when equipped with the class-exclusive 5.7L V8 engine.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in Houston
We hope our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview helps in your Jeep buying experience. Our team at Gulfgate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Houston can help you further if you have any questions. Our finance team can assist you in buying or leasing the Jeep Grand Cherokee L. Check out our new vehicle specials to see where you can save even more!
More from Gulfgate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Looking for the best of both worlds for the way you drive in Pearland? Then take a look at the 2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe MPG. With both gasoline and a plug-in-powered hybrid motor the Jeep Wrangler 4xe hybrid MPG can hit a phenomenal combined city/highway 49 miles per gallon/kilowatt. Car Buying TipsCDJR Research …
Do minivans have the power to tow bulky items with ease in Pasadena? The 2022 Chrysler Pacifica does! So, how much can the Pacifica tow? Chrysler’s tech-savvy minivan is also quite muscular, and it can tow up to 3,600 pounds! The Chrysler Pacifica towing capacity is enough to haul most small utility trailers, as…
The new Jeep Gladiator at Gulfgate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has an adventurous spirit and the performance chops to match. From remote trails to the busy streets of Pasadena, the Gladiator can take you just about anywhere without breaking a sweat! It’s Trail Rated® and has a strong 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine under the hood, but how much…